Many people are logging onto the stock market since lockdown as the number of jobs are getting lesser day by day. More and more people are forced to work from home due to the nationwide lockdown in 2020. Stock market also known as Share market or Equity market refers to exchanges that includes buying and selling of shares.
About Stock Market
Stock market also known as Share market or Equity market refers to exchanges that includes buying and selling of shares.
Some simple steps to be successful in the stock market
First and foremost “go with the market and not vice versa” that means first of all confirm what is the mood of the market. What does the market want to do today? And if the mood is not understood, then let it be confirmed, the market itself will tell what is its mood today.
Then trade accordingly, and if still you do not understand anything then do not trade and leave it for tomorrow until you understand it better. Because arguing with the market means without knowing the mood of the market.(Ways to Earn From Stock market)
Take what the market is giving, do not fight with the market because you can never win from the market and secondly, do not trade with an objective but book whatever profit is being made.
Do not try to cover the loss
The biggest and most common mistake is that if there is a loss in the first trade, then we will cover it in the next trade. First of all, understand it in such a way that even if your strategy is right and you have your own loss, then you should understand that your view of the market is wrong and it is not easy to understand the mood of the market today.
Close the system and exit the market, the loss will be covered but not today. If you insist on going to cover the loss, then you will sit by doing more losses. And it will take the whole trading week to cover that loss or more.
Take the second trade only when you have made good profit in the first trade and the stop loss of the second trade is such that even if the loss is done, even today you will be able to take profit from the market only then take the trade. If you are able to do this then there is a chance that you will be successful in others as well. After that keep trading after securing your profit.
What are the different types of stock?
1. Domestic and International Stocks
2. Value stocks and Growth Stocks
3. IPO Stocks
4. Dividend stocks and Non Dividend stocks.
5. Financial stocks
Different Sectors of stock market are :
- Communication– It includes Media, Internet, entertainment companies, telephone, etc.
i) Industrial- In this field we have construction, machineries, defense, airlines, etc.
- Health Care– Here we have drug and medical device makers as well as biotechnological companies.
- Financial– It includes banks, brokerage companies, mortgage and insurance.
- Technology– Here we have IT Services, hardware, software, semiconductor, etc
Ways to earn from stock Market
- Keep a goal for investing in the stock market. Investors always think that the investment they have made will give the best return. But if your financial goal is not realistic then you can get into trouble. Never expect equal returns in the market.
- Never be hurry in the stock market. The decision to buy before the share price rises and sell immediately before falling can make a loss. Most of the investors believe that trying to time in market is not the right strategy. This is because it is not possible to predict the exact top and bottom of any stock. If you want to earn money from the market, then avoid this type of strategy.
- There are mainly two types of traders in the stock market. One who focuses on fundamentals and the other who decides on speculations. The fundamental difference between the two is their outlook on the stock price.
- Fundamental investors always focus on the strength of the company and not on the price of the stock. One should always try to invest on the fundamental method. This is a good way to make money from the market.
- Do not be in any particular kind of thinking regarding buying and selling of shares. Many traders make the decision to buy or sell stocks mostly under the influence of their acquaintances. If everyone around him is investing in a particular stock,
then a trader also invests in that stock. This type of strategy should be avoided. This strategy is not correct in the long term. Warren Buffett, the world’s greatest investor, when others become greedy, there is a need to be afraid, while when others are afraid, then you become greedy.
Some of the best Demat Accounts
Upstox has made its place in the market by giving excellent performance in the last few years, that is why it is placed second after Zerodha.
What’s in it?
Upstox allows trading with very low cost.
There is a turnover of more than 5000 crores every day.
In this, you can easily open an account within 1 to 2 days.
Talking about technology, Upstox is the best, which gives a good experience to a user.
Hold time of only 30 seconds has been kept in Customer Support. So that all the problems of the customer can be solved immediately.
Talking about brokerage, equity delivery is absolutely free and for intraday trading, 0.01% or 20 per order whichever is less.
So overall this is also a good demat account, you can open your Demat account by downloading the Upstox app from the playstore.
2. Angel Broking
Angel Broking is the oldest brokerage company in India till date – which has its network branches in more than 900 cities in India.
Talking about today, this company alone is providing financial service to more than 10 lakh customers in broking. Allover is also a good company, you can choose for yourself by looking at its service and charges .
Angel Broking App
It also has a mobile app with the help of which you can easily track your portfolio by observing the current market conditions, prices and changes.
It is a good platform to track and update information of portfolio in the market. It also provides all the information of Up to Date market and Live New.
3. Kotak Securities
Kotak offers you a demat account that will allow you to easily invest in equity, mutual funds and currency derivatives.
With this, certificates of shares, bonds, securities, mutual funds and exchanges will be able to keep all the certificates in one place. This is a very useful and friendly Demat Account mainly for Traders and Investors.
Fees for opening Demat Account Rs.0.
Demat Account Maintenance Charge Rs 600 per annum.
The cost of opening a trading account is Rs. 750 more
Trading Account Maintenance Expenses Rs. 0 Rs.
Its share trading website which can be accessed from anywhere and investors can use it even with slow internet speed.
Kotak also provides a mobile app through which to execute trades, monitor portfolio, view streaming quotes and intradate charts.
It facilitates investors through more than 1400 branches.
Kotak offers many investment options.